About the role
Looking for a chance to mobilise like-minded climate challenge enthusiasts around the world through amazing content? We have a role just for you!
We are looking for an independent, self-driven and creative individual with the hunger to accelerate the sustainability transition. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, join the Community Impact Challenge as a Social Media Content Creator.
Your primary objectives will be:
- to research relevant content from credible sources in alignment with the Marketing and Communications Team,
- to write the captions/posts and supply them to the other volunteers who will be working with you in the Social Media team.
The Ideal Candidate
• You are a student or graduate in environmental studies, sustainability management, journalism, communications, or politics.
• You have a big appetite for or knowledge in environmental topics.
• You like to research sustainability related topics and turn them into relevant posts.
• You are English native or bi-lingual.
• You have hands-on user and content creator experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• You have experience in creating content mobilising a community.
• You have experience with simple graphical programs or Canva and you enjoy developing striking creatives.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working independently in a global setting.
Remote, and comfortable to work with a team mostly located in the EU time zone.
Volunteer role, part-time with approx. 5-10 hours per week.