About the role
The Community Impact Challenge (CIC) is an initiative by the alumni of the international business school INSEAD. Its goal is to mobilise the INSEAD community and beyond to take actions at individual and organisational levels to achieve net zero by 2030.
We do this by organising Challenges, including most recently becoming an official Accelerator of the Race To Zero campaign.
As the volume of activity and the network of CIC is growing, it is time for us to expand the support team to strengthen the organisation and improve our coordination.
We are looking for a volunteer who can spend 3 to 5 hours a week.
You will be helping the CIC teams with vital administrative support including:
- Organising meetings
- Maintaining records of volunteers
- Managing the CIC’s email account
- Preparing recognition certificates
- Assisting with project management administration
- Supporting the organisation and running of webinars
Suggested skills and qualities:
- A calm, flexible manner
- Used to managing multiple activities simultaneously
- A good user knowledge of various databases and project management tools
- Familiar with Zoom
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time team setting
The role will report into the CIC’s Project Management & Operations team, and support all of the CIC’s teams. This voluntary role can be performed from anywhere, mostly at times which suit you, with some scheduled meetings to attend. It is an ongoing position.
Please contact Liz Barrett at email@example.com.