About the role
To ensure the smooth running of our Race to Zero Challenge Project Team, we are looking for an experienced volunteer who can take over the role of Project Manager when the current incumbent moves to another CIC role in the near future.
The Project Team is dynamic and self-motivated, with increasing scope as more organisations show interest in the Race to Zero. You will be responsible for running team meetings, tracking and reporting on the project status, identifying and seeking resolution of issues and working with the communication and engagement teams to communicate the progress and successes of the projects to the network of CIC and external audience from time to time.
If you are passionate about sustainability and interested in working with a team from all over the world, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.
• Running team meetings
• Publishing agendas and minutes
• Reporting on project status
• Ensuring decisions are made with appropriate timing
• Monitoring issues and driving for resolution
• Maintaining project calendar
• Ensuring alignment and communications across the team
• Experience in project management of fast-moving, international projects
• Experience in volunteering, team management and stakeholder management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to dedicate 6 to 8 hours per week to the role
• Available September to November 2021 with likely extension
• Knowledge and experience in sustainability and climate change related projects will be a big plus
• Ideally, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Zoho