About the role
Looking for a chance to share your expertise in online communities to support a global organisation striving for net zero? We have a role just for you!
We are looking for an experienced individual who can start immediately to help us set up an online community for your new Challenge which enables us to engage participants across the world. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, this is the ideal short-term advisory role for you!
• Advise on the most suitable online platform for building and expanding an online community using discussion threads
• Advise on suitability across multiple countries including China
• Advice on structure of the online platform to drive up engagement, eg: approach to thread management
• Recommend metrics for evaluating engagement levels
• Recommend ongoing resourcing model for moderators / online welcome team
The Ideal Candidate
• You have knowledge of Guild and/or similar online platforms
• You have experience of building online community platforms
• You are available for an immediate start for a short-term project over several weeks
Remote, and comfortable to work with a team mostly located in the EU time zone.
Short-term project, immediate start.
Volunteer role, part-time with approx. 5-10 hours per week.
The role will report into the CIC’s Engagement Marketing Team and can be performed from anywhere, mostly at times which suit you, with some scheduled meetings to attend.
The role is a one-off short-term project which could transition into managing the online community.