About the role
Looking for a chance to mobilise resources to help address the climate change with a team of enthusiasts around the world? We have a role just for you!
We are looking for an independent, self-driven and creative individual with the hunger to accelerate the sustainability transition. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, join the Community Impact Challenge (CIC) as Marketing and Comms Coordinator - Fundraising.
Your primary objectives will be to support the Fundraising Team in Marketing and Communications. This role is varied and interesting, and we are keen to receive applications from individuals with experience from different regions and sectors. We are looking for an experienced fundraising professional who loves to drive communication and marketing efforts in an evolving and dynamic organisation. You will develop audience-centric communication plans for CIC’s fundraising campaigns.
You will be part of the Marketing and Communications Team while working closely with the Fundraising team.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Communication planning – Cover and amplify the fundraising initiatives. Work with the Marketing and Comms co-lead to input to the overall strategic communications plan.
• Communication production - developing communications that are aligned with the messaging framework and the brand narrative of CIC whilst meeting the needs of the donors / target donors and wider audience.
• Message delivery – work in partnership with the Marketing and Comms team to ensure that fundraising communications are delivered effectively across all relevant channels. Source/develop content and assets that enhance the CIC brand and use audience insight to help the Engagement Team to create engagement.
The Ideal Candidate
• You are a fundraising professional who is experienced in planning and producing communication
• You have the relevant skillsets: planning, copywriting, donor communication, branding
• You are passionate about sustainability and the UN SDGs and want to contribute.
• You are English native or bi-lingual.
• You have experience with graphical programs such as Canva.
• You have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working independently in a global setting.
• You are comfortable working with tight deadlines.
• You enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
• You can dedicate 3-5 hours per week for this role.