About the role
We are looking for an independent, self-driven and creative individual with the hunger to accelerate the sustainability transition. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, join the Community Impact Challenge as Graphic Designer.
Your primary objectives will be to support the Marketing and Communications Team in creating digital assets for web, social media, events etc. We love to have on our team an experienced design professional who loves to create infographics that put complex and challenging messages into audience friendly format.
• You are a student or graduate in graphic design or a business professional who is experienced in graphic design.
• You are passionate about sustainability and the UN SDGs and want to contribute.
• You are English native or bi-lingual.
• You have already made significant experience with the adobe suite and you have access to the software.
• You have made experience with simple graphical programs such as Canva.
• You have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working independently in a global setting.
• You are comfortable working with tight deadlines.
• You can dedicate 3-5 hours per week for this role