About the role
Looking for a chance to share your expertise in Communications to support a fast evolving global voluntary organisation striving for net zero? We have a very exciting leadership role just for you!
We are looking for an experienced individual who can start immediately to lead the Communications (Comms) workstream to support our core activities including the challenges we organise for the participants from different countries and backgrounds.
If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, this is the ideal role for you!
Communications is at the centre of all our activities and you will have an excellent opportunity to make an impact in mobilising individuals to strive for net zero.
• Recruitment and onboarding of new Comms members (supported by the Talent & Culture team)
• Managing, motivating team, assigning tasks and projects as well as overall coordination of the activities (approx. 5 volunteers)
Comms assets production
• Monthly newsletters to CIC: collating stories from within and outside the organization, researching, writing, production, graphic design, sending the newsletter out via Zoho Campaign
• Coordination, writing and editing for INSEAD newsletters to alumni (e.g. Salamandar Magazine)
• Production of presentations about CIC including for fundraising, new challenges and potential partnerships
Research and set-up of external service providers (e.g. Canva)
• Producing and approving written / presentation materials for other workstreams on demand
• Liaising and coordinating with the Hoffmann Institute, INSEAD and other IAAs for comms, marketing and event purposes
• Outreach to potential hosts and speakers of events
Social media and Website
• Managing the content calendar for posting on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Research of content for general posts and challenge related posts
• Coordinate / manage the development the assets/content for the posts
• Create new web-pages on CIC website when required
• General maintenance of the website
• Production of event related marketing materials e.g., webinars, online socia events
• Challenge related participant recruitments e.g., email, video production, WhatsApp group invite, social media etc.
Branding and Design related
• General brand management - consistency in different applications, brand message, etc.
• Manage the development of designs for specific applications (e.g., anniversary, use in newsletters, presentations, social media etc.)
• Approval of the use of the CIC brand by potential partners or other INSEAD clubs
• Coordinate the drafting and issue of press release when required
The Ideal Candidate
• You have in-depth experience in Communication and Marketing, preferably for a global NGO or equivalent
• You are passionate about sustainability, and you know how to work both on strategic and operational level
• You have experience in leading a team
You have experience in a dynamic and fast changing organisation
• You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and can work with different time zones
• You can be hands-on while leading the team