About the role
Looking for a chance to mobilise like-minded climate challenge enthusiasts around the world through amazing content? We have a role just for you!
We are looking for an independent, self-driven and creative individual with the hunger to accelerate the sustainability transition. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly join the Community Impact Challenge as Digital Content Expert.
Your primary objectives will be
- to create the monthly social media plan in alignment with the Communications Team,
- develop the creatives and write the narratives/posts and supply to the other volunteers who will be working with you in the social media team.
As part of the social media team, this assignment will require you to scan the social media channels and update the Comms team on what is happening in the sustainability world (UN, Race To Zero campaign, World Economic Forum, other initiatives).
• You are a student or graduate in environmental studies, sustainability management, journalism, communications or politics.
• You have a big appetite for or knowledge in environmental topics.
• You are English native or bi-lingual.
• You have hands-on user and content creator experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Your have experience in creating content mobilising a community.
• You have made experience with simple graphical programs or Canva and you enjoy developing striking creatives.
• You like to research sustainability related topics and turn them into relevant posts.
• You have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working independently in a global setting.
• You are comfortable working with deadlines and tight timetable.
• You can dedicate a minimum of 5 hours per week to this role.