About the role
Excited about driving the communication to engage and mobilise people around the world? Want to play an active part to make more people more aware and more involved in the climate challenge? We have a role just for you!
We are looking for an independent, self-driven and organized individual with the hunger to accelerate the sustainability movement. If you are passionate about the environment and want to help people and businesses become more climate friendly, join the Community Impact Challenge as one of our Marketing Communications professional.
You will be to part of the Marketing and Communications Team, creating communications for mailings, newsletter, website and social media. You will help the team in planning, organizing and managing virtual events. You will be a great addition to the team if you love to write, create compelling messages and campaigns and if you are able to put complex topics into words that connect and inspire. You will play a key part in building brand awareness towards CIC globally; and supporting CIC’s communication with a range of stakeholders from NGOs, business organisations and individuals.
• You have hands-on experience in a professional in marketing, communications, journalism, or PR
• You are passionate about sustainability and the UN SDGs
• Ideally you bring experience in writing about climate change and related topics
• You like researching and understanding complex subjects related to climate change
• You are English native or bi-lingual.
• You enjoy working in a team environment, and feel comfortable in a global, virtual and dynamic environment.
• You have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working independently in a global setting.
• You can dedicate 3-5 hours per week for this important role.